Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cow in the house!

So Erika has wanted a cowhide rug for a while to complement our rustic decor. When we were in San Antonio for my cousins wedding, she shared with my Aunt Melanie that we had been looking for one. A couple of weeks later, Erika got a call from my aunt saying she was at a marketplace doing some shopping and there were lots of cow rugs available. She spent part of her time looking at rugs and sending us pictures from her phone. We told her in general what we wanted, and she came back with one that matched the description. The price was right, so we went ahead and had her buy it for us.

Here it is in the living room. It looks great! Thanks Aunt Mel!

1 comment:

Erika Waters said...

I am LOVING that my husband not only took this picutre, but took the time to straighten things up before he did it! (notice the nicely folded red blanket)