Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kickin' the Habit

So, after careful consideration, I have decided to give up soft drinks. Even diet drinks are no good for you so I am saying good-bye fuzzy carbonated friends, and hello to more and more water. There really isn't a specific reason why I have decided this, other than on my road to becoming a healthy individual, sodas are a roadblock!

I'll keep you posted...its only day 1, so I haven't had any of those awful withdrawal headaches. We'll see what happens when those set in!






3 comments:

Emily T said...

Welcome to the other side. It's worth it, I promise! And yes, you will have withdrawls that are not fun but you can do it! :-) I bet a friend to go cold turkey for one week and made it through the withdrawls and by one month, the stuff didn't even taste good anymore.

Erika Waters said...

well, I'm not a huge soda drinker anyways...like maybe 1 other day, so hopefully the withdrawals won't be too bad...plus I haven't given up coffee (only 1 cup a day) so maybe that will help too! We'll see if I'm still soda-free when I come visit you!

Andy said...

booo. Diet coke is your friend.